٠٧ سبتمبر ٢٠٠٦

IF I COULD HAVE MY WASTED DAYS BACK WILL I USE THIM TO GET BACK ON TRACK !!

If I could have my wasted days back , will I use them to get back on track ! I always ask my self this question and I always answer yes sure thing . but recently I was thinking no . no I will not . That is who I am . all the things that I have done represents me and I shall do them again once more . but this time with great sorrow . I can not find the ability in me to change the thing that I be .but I say to my self that I can learn from my mistakes . and if my god will give me this chance . I shall never disappoint Him once again . but it hits me like bullet "do not expect sweet taste from salt" . It is salt . that is what he is . he will never be any thing rather than himself . but when I searched inside myself . I found that I was in many mistakes . I am not a solid thing to expect from me the same reaction for the same action . I am a living thing . I can commit myself to something and adapt myself into it . I can ask god help once more . he will not fail me I know him he is great .

ليست هناك تعليقات:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Powered by Blogger and PDF Ebooks